My wife and I find it really tough to get our children off the iPad or phone. We even had to impose strict rules like no tech on the dinner table. With LUMA, our kids not only enjoy every bit of playtime but also help each other with strategies and ideas. It's great to see everyone in the family getting involved and communicating. As my wife says, truly a wonder in the 21st century!
Age: 8+ Years | Game Duration: 15 minutes | No. of Players: 2 to 4
Fracto is the perfect educational family entertainer with 3 engaging games packed in a single set. With this extremely fun game, help your kids’ imagination to soar and get them to enjoy math.
Fracto provides your kids with a blend of academics, life skills, and moral values, unlike any other resource.
► Academic Skills: Learn operations with fractions and improve mental maths.
► Life Skills: Acquire important life skills like visual reasoning, communication, memory, and strategy that are bound to last a lifetime!
► Moral Values: Learn and practice patience, honesty, and respect for opponents.
- MATHS MADE FUN - Use this 3 in 1 card game to learn, understand, and ace fraction concepts; Great tool to get kids to enjoy math
- MASTER MULTIPLE SKILLS - Help your kids acquire essential life skills like memory, strategy, visual reasoning, and communication as well as moral values like patience, honesty, and respect for opponents
- ANYTIME, ANYWHERE - Effective in the classroom to develop cognitive ability and peer learning; Handy to reduce screen time and improve social interactions with family
- DESIGNED FOR ENGAGEMENT - Easy to learn with a kid-friendly rulebook and a game tutorial video; Visual, text, and number cards to raise interest and promote interactivity
- INTUITIVE, INCLUSIVE, AND REPLAYABLE - Unlimited outcomes and difficulty levels for an enhanced experience every time; Ideal for all kinds of learners and intelligences
★ 80 Fraction Cards
Age: 10+ Years | Duration: 30 minutes | No. of Players: 2
It is a fast-paced and multidimensional game with many options to increase your score and outwit your opponent!
★ 28 Double Sided Island Tiles
★ 16 Fishing Tokens
★ 6 Island Completion Tokens
★ 2 Reference Sheets
★ Scoring Pad
★ 1 Rulebook
★ 1 Postcard
★ 8 Bonus Tokens (For Advance Game Only)
★ Online resource page with additional downloads, gameplays and content
- Strategy (High)
- Repeatability (High)
- Catch-up mechanism (Medium)
- Player Interaction (Medium)
- Luck & Randomness (Medium)
- Hidden & Surprise elements (Medium)
- An introduction to modern board gaming
- A light-medium strategy 2-player tabletop game
- A filler game between medium-heavy board games
- An Made-In-India tabletop game with high quality components and unique game mechanics
Educational Value: Learn about sustainable tourism, preservation of fragile island ecosystems and responsible actions in industry. Aligned with sustainable development goals of the UN - SDGs 8, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15.
[/custom tab2] [custom shortdesc] Get this bundle of travel ready games at an exclusive price! This combo offer is our best ever! Over 35% OFF! [/custom shortdesc]
As a parent of a special needs child, finding resources that engage him or even tend to his learning pace and choices is very tough. I also find it very tough to interact and provide remedy simply because I don't know where to begin or what is going wrong. The LUMA box helps me work with him at every step of the way to ensure he understands maths and doesn't fear it. Apart from that I find that his communication and creativity are at a new high too. I highly recommend!
Initially I was not sure if learning can actually happen through playing games. We never had such products when we were young. Luma changed my perception and made me believe that it's important to try various mediums for my child to learn. Ranvir not only became faster in his calculations but also could accurately solve the sums mentally. I enjoyed playing the game too with my child. Ranvir never liked math before, but after trying the Luma box his interest totally changed. I'm really looking forward for new games and boxes for my kid.
I really liked the Luma concept very much. Samir, my younger son and me played Guess the Fence game many times, and just did not want to stop. He learned about 2D shapes and its properties really quickly through the game, books and flashcards. My son loved the magic lens and it really made solving word problems on the flashcards really fun. As a whole, It’s a great way of learning.