"The question isn’t who is going to let me;
it’s who is going to stop me."
**Entries are now closed!**
We’ve got a challenge for all you amazing women out there! Dust away your old folios, retrieve your blueprints. We’re getting ready for liftoff! The #gamechangers challenge is here!
The task is simple. Design a game that will break the mould! Pitch us your game idea and we’ll help you turn it into reality. We’ll support you in every stage including art design, testing, publishing and marketing it!
- Are you a woman or a trans*person?
- Do you want to publish your own game?
Bam! You ARE eligible. Age, nationality, religion, caste, creed, colour, geography NO BAR!
What kind of games are we looking for?
- We want tabletop game ideas only (board games or card games)
- Light to Medium Complexity in the game mechanics
- Maximum play time should be under 45 minutes
- The games MUST have some educational and/or social value in them
- The games MUST be innovative, inclusive and have great replayability
- The games MUST be for ages 6 years and above but also have value for families to play together
- The games MUST NOT promote violence, discrimination or have regional themes
- BONUS: if the games inspire social change, sustainability or break any “glass ceiling”
Not sure if your game qualifies? Don’t worry, get in touch with us and we’ll guide you through the process!
How many games will we publish?
- Our team will select the TOP 3 entries as winners and will publish them!
- If you want to establish your own brand, we will guide you through the process and help you with everything.
- We will also have mentors to guide and give you more depth and perspective.
What to do next?
- REGISTER HERE (Mandatory)
- Do you have a game idea you’re ready to pitch?
- If yes, drop us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If no, then start your work today!
- Not sure where to begin? Get some inspiration here (watch this video) and then email us!
Additional points to note:
- Your submission doesn’t need to be fancy or have amazing creatives.
- Sell us a great narrative or story. Immersive themes or unique storylines will be a bonus
- Give us an idea on how the game will be played. (how many players, what is the game mechanics, what will players learn, how will they feel at the end of the game, etc.)
- Your game can be at ANY stage of development: just a scribble on a paper napkin, a prototype or a ready game for manufacture.
ALL ENTRIES WELCOME as long as you meet all the criteria above.