My wife and I find it really tough to get our children off the iPad or phone. We even had to impose strict rules like no tech on the dinner table. With LUMA, our kids not only enjoy every bit of playtime but also help each other with strategies and ideas. It's great to see everyone in the family getting involved and communicating. As my wife says, truly a wonder in the 21st century!
The late Viscount Pennington of Meyersbury has hidden his invaluable treasure in the gardens of his sprawling mansion. Many treasure hunters have tried to find it and have failed. That doesn’t mean all is lost! You’re a trainer of some crafty puggles - cute, cuddly, treasure-sniffing critters with a nose for all things bling. Can you guide them to the hidden treasure?
Let’s dig to win BIG!
Crafty puggles is a tile placement and path building game that will transform your family game nights! Kids will learn and master basic fractions, pattern recognition, strategy, planning and creativity to guide their puggles to the ultimate treasure! It isn’t always a walk in the park because there are tons of twists and turns. It’s fun and different every time you play!
Enjoy with your friends and family as they apply their intellect and strategy to triumph in this innovative contest of wits!
Age: 8+ Years | Game Duration: 30 minutes | No. of Players: 2 to 4
- 1 Treasure Game Board
- 90 Fraction Path Tiles
- 1 Action Dice
- 1 Fraction Dice
- 10 Power Cards
- 4 Puggle Den Mats
- 4 Puggle Pawns
- 1 Hound Token
How to Play
Virtual Gameplay for International Table Top Games Day (ITTD)
- Learning through Play - Use this strategy board game to revise fractions and improve critical thinking. It's a great tool to get kids to enjoy learning math and for the entire family to be part of their learning journey
- Develop Multiple Skills - In addition to academic knowledge, kids acquire essential life skills like decision making, planning, focus, motor skills, communication and creativity. They also obtain moral values like patience, honesty and accepting luck and failure.
- Popular at home or in school - Crafty Puggles is just as effective in the classroom to improve cognitive ability and peer learning as it is with the family to reduce screen time and improve social interactions.
- Designed for Engagement - Easy to learn with a kid friendly rulebook and a game tutorial video. Layered gameplay with an increased focus on application of tactics promotes reasoning and interactivity.
- Intuitive, Inclusive and Replayable - The game has unlimited outcomes and difficulty control for an enhanced experience every time. It is ideal for all kinds of learners and intelligences.
- Basic Fractions
- Mental Maths
- Pattern Recognition
- Critical Thinking
- Decision Making
- Motor Skills
- Accepting Luck and Failure
As a parent of a special needs child, finding resources that engage him or even tend to his learning pace and choices is very tough. I also find it very tough to interact and provide remedy simply because I don't know where to begin or what is going wrong. The LUMA box helps me work with him at every step of the way to ensure he understands maths and doesn't fear it. Apart from that I find that his communication and creativity are at a new high too. I highly recommend!
Initially I was not sure if learning can actually happen through playing games. We never had such products when we were young. Luma changed my perception and made me believe that it's important to try various mediums for my child to learn. Ranvir not only became faster in his calculations but also could accurately solve the sums mentally. I enjoyed playing the game too with my child. Ranvir never liked math before, but after trying the Luma box his interest totally changed. I'm really looking forward for new games and boxes for my kid.
I really liked the Luma concept very much. Samir, my younger son and me played Guess the Fence game many times, and just did not want to stop. He learned about 2D shapes and its properties really quickly through the game, books and flashcards. My son loved the magic lens and it really made solving word problems on the flashcards really fun. As a whole, It’s a great way of learning.