My wife and I find it really tough to get our children off the iPad or phone. We even had to impose strict rules like no tech on the dinner table. With LUMA, our kids not only enjoy every bit of playtime but also help each other with strategies and ideas. It's great to see everyone in the family getting involved and communicating. As my wife says, truly a wonder in the 21st century!
Under the tyranny of the wealthy, JunkLand has become the world’s garbage dump. This once pristine land has been reduced to a stinky landfill. But for the Lords of JunkLand this place is a goldmine. There are treasures in the trash that help them earn a living and keep the world safe and clean. They are the unsung heroes of humanity!
Can you find the treasure in trash?
Lord of the Bins is a strategy card game that tests players’ knowledge about segregating trash and your ability to outwit opponents. It involves elements of set collection, placement, trick taking and push-your-luck.
Age: 6+ Years | Game Duration: 30 minutes | No. of Players: 2 to 6
- 4 Trash Bin Cards
- 60 Trash Cards
- 8 Trump Trash Cards
- 25 Yellow Trash Gems
- 6 Green Trash Gems
- 1 Trash Table
- 1 Raccoon Hat
- 1 Game Manual
- 1 Let’s Talk Trash Feature Book
How to Play
- Play and Learn - Use this strategy card game to learn how to segregate waste and adopt a greener lifestyle. It's a great tool to get the entire family off screens, bond together and create amazing memories!
- Fight Climate Change - Understand the global waste problem, how you can contribute from home and why a circular economy approach is needed to save our planet. It’s never too late to begin!
- Great for All Ages - Get the entire family to play together and adopt a greener lifestyle. Young learners also gain essential skills like counting, decision making and understanding risk and reward!
- Free Activities Included - Go beyond the game to continue your journey to become a climate warrior. Learn how you can contribute to the fight against pollution with a free guidebook and 1000+ hours of online resources.
- Certified Safe and Non-Toxic - Tested and passed for American, European and Indian Standards. Sustainably manufactured using recycled materials only.
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Waste Management
- Circular Economy Approach
- Critical Thinking
- Decision Making
- Risk Management
- Basic Counting
- Respect for the Environment
- Care for our Planet
As a parent of a special needs child, finding resources that engage him or even tend to his learning pace and choices is very tough. I also find it very tough to interact and provide remedy simply because I don't know where to begin or what is going wrong. The LUMA box helps me work with him at every step of the way to ensure he understands maths and doesn't fear it. Apart from that I find that his communication and creativity are at a new high too. I highly recommend!
Initially I was not sure if learning can actually happen through playing games. We never had such products when we were young. Luma changed my perception and made me believe that it's important to try various mediums for my child to learn. Ranvir not only became faster in his calculations but also could accurately solve the sums mentally. I enjoyed playing the game too with my child. Ranvir never liked math before, but after trying the Luma box his interest totally changed. I'm really looking forward for new games and boxes for my kid.
I really liked the Luma concept very much. Samir, my younger son and me played Guess the Fence game many times, and just did not want to stop. He learned about 2D shapes and its properties really quickly through the game, books and flashcards. My son loved the magic lens and it really made solving word problems on the flashcards really fun. As a whole, It’s a great way of learning.