This is such an entertaining and immersive game! We had such a blast together doing art & craft to make the mazes, then drawing them and putting the sheet on the books. It's a super cool innovative idea that has everyone laughing each round. Rehan didn't even realise he's learning geometry! That was the best!
Pack your bags, get ready… we’re going on an adventure! We’ll travel through the dense jungle of Amazonia, the scorching desert of Ténéré, the icy mountains of Makālu and the fiery skies of Shangri-La to collect mystical treasures. But beware, perils lie everywhere. Anyone can enter but only a few can escape…
Trail Blazers is an exciting memory, writing and strategy game that your family will not get enough of. The goal is simple: see a map, spot the treasures and obstacles, remember them and then draw your own way out of it. Then, spin away and maximise your points! Sounds simple but is a laughing riot when opponents take a wrong turn.
Wait there's more...
There are 4 adventures in Trail Blazers with each having 4 mazes (one for each region). The last adventure is completely customisable with players getting sticker sheets to create their own mazes! So, it's not just fun and games but art and craft packed into this highly entertaining package.
Age: 9+ Years | Game Duration: 30 minutes | No. of Players: 2 to 4
- 1 Adventure Book
- 12 Dynamic Adventure Maps
- 4 Customisable Adventure Maps
- 4 Region Sticker Sheets
- 4 Erasable Player Path Maps
- 1 Spin-a-Round (Points Multiplier)
- 30-second Timer
- 4 Markers
- 4 Easy Wipe Cloths
How to Play
How to build customised mazes!
- Learning through Play - Use this Memory + Strategy based Board Game to revise geometry and improve creative thinking. It's a great tool to get kids to enjoy learning math and for the entire family to be part of their learning journey
- Develop Multiple Skills - In addition to academic knowledge, kids acquire essential life skills like critical thinking, focus, motor skills, and creativity. They also obtain moral values like patience, honesty and respect for opponents.
- Popular at home or in school - Trail Blazers is just as effective in the classroom to improve cognitive ability and peer learning as it is with the family to reduce screen time and improve social interactions.
- Designed for Engagement - Easy to learn with a kid friendly rulebook and a game tutorial video. Customisable, "Build Your Own" Maps with sticker sheets to increase engagement and promote interactivity.
- Intuitive, Inclusive and Replayable - The game has unlimited outcomes and difficulty control for an enhanced experience every time. It is ideal for all kinds of learners and intelligences.
- Basic Geometry
- Lines & Angles
- Critical Thinking
- Motor Skills
- Spatial Recognition
- Accepting Failure
My sister gifted this to my daughter and since she's younger I wasn't sure if she'll be able to play. But the game is so good and so much fun. Even my husband and his mother join us everyday. It's become a habit. Love it! Highly recommend to all parents!
Initially I was not sure if learning can actually happen through playing games. We never had such products when we were young. Luma changed my perception and made me believe that it's important to try various mediums for my child to learn. Ranvir not only became faster in his calculations but also could accurately solve the sums mentally. I enjoyed playing the game too with my child. Ranvir never liked math before, but after trying the Luma box his interest totally changed. I'm really looking forward for new games and boxes for my kid.
I really liked the Luma concept very much. Samir, my younger son and me played Guess the Fence game many times, and just did not want to stop. He learned about 2D shapes and its properties really quickly through the game, books and flashcards. My son loved the magic lens and it really made solving word problems on the flashcards really fun. As a whole, It’s a great way of learning.