My wife and I find it really tough to get our children off the iPad or phone. We even had to impose strict rules like no tech on the dinner table. With LUMA, our kids not only enjoy every bit of playtime but also help each other with strategies and ideas. It's great to see everyone in the family getting involved and communicating. As my wife says, truly a wonder in the 21st century!
India's first tabletop game on measurements and conversion of units!
Discover the world of magic and become the master of spells. Use magical ingredients along with unique spells to cleverly outwit other wizards and witches. Leave everyone spellbound with your wizardry and rule the supernatural world!
Mystic Arts is an amazing game of strategy, decision making and planning all woven together with exceptional twists. Use it as the ideal family entertainer for quality time spent at home, to help young learners acquire essential skills and moral values or during action packed game-nights with your friends. No matter the setting, there's a magical experience in every turn!
Age: 10+ Years | Game Duration: 30 minutes | No. of Players: 3 to 4
How to Play:
- Learning through Play - Use this Strategy based Card Game to Learn Measurements, Conversion of Units and Decimals. It's a great tool to get kids to enjoy math and for the entire family to be part of their learning journey.
- Develop Multiple Skills - In addition to academic knowledge, kids acquire essential life skills like decision making, critical thinking and focus. They also obtain moral values like patience, honesty, embracing failure and respect for opponents.
- Popular at home or in school - Mystic Arts is just as effective in the classroom to develop creative thinking and peer learning as it is with the family to reduce screen time and improve social interactions.
- Designed for Engagement - Easy to learn with a kid friendly rulebook and a game tutorial video. Wizard Potions, Ingredients and Spell Cards raise interest and promote interactivity.
- Intuitive, Inclusive and Re-playable - The game has unlimited outcomes for an enhanced experience every time. It is ideal for all kinds of learners and intelligences.
- Conversion of Units
- Mental Maths
- Critical Thinking
- Decision Making
- Planning and Strategy
- Respect for opponents
- Helping Others
- Accepting Failure
As a parent of a special needs child, finding resources that engage him or even tend to his learning pace and choices is very tough. I also find it very tough to interact and provide remedy simply because I don't know where to begin or what is going wrong. The LUMA box helps me work with him at every step of the way to ensure he understands maths and doesn't fear it. Apart from that I find that his communication and creativity are at a new high too. I highly recommend!
Initially I was not sure if learning can actually happen through playing games. We never had such products when we were young. Luma changed my perception and made me believe that it's important to try various mediums for my child to learn. Ranvir not only became faster in his calculations but also could accurately solve the sums mentally. I enjoyed playing the game too with my child. Ranvir never liked math before, but after trying the Luma box his interest totally changed. I'm really looking forward for new games and boxes for my kid.
I really liked the Luma concept very much. Samir, my younger son and me played Guess the Fence game many times, and just did not want to stop. He learned about 2D shapes and its properties really quickly through the game, books and flashcards. My son loved the magic lens and it really made solving word problems on the flashcards really fun. As a whole, It’s a great way of learning.