My wife and I find it really tough to get our children off the iPad or phone. We even had to impose strict rules like no tech on the dinner table. With LUMA, our kids not only enjoy every bit of playtime but also help each other with strategies and ideas. It's great to see everyone in the family getting involved and communicating. As my wife says, truly a wonder in the 21st century!
Out on the planet of Ibun, the Bots have created an advanced battle training. Here, the Bots must show their strength at the Alpha Steel Arena and decide who is the Last Bot Standing. The winner becomes the leader of the Elite Bot Army. The Age of the Human is over, the Age of the Bot begins! Go Droid!
Alpha Steel is a strategy based board game that is perfect for all ages. Whether it’s game night with friends, weekends with family or to combine the power of learning and play for kids, the board game provides an awesome experience for all.
Enjoy as you use your robot’s special powers and tactics to vanquish other bots and lead the entire bot army.
Age: 10+ Years | Game Duration: 30-45 minutes | No. of Players: 3 to 4
- 1 Arena Board
- 2 Action Dice
- 40 Game Cards
- 8 Bot Peg Cards (4 Basic + 4 Advanced Bots)
- 65 Azol Tokens (Fantasy Currency)
- 60 Energy Tokens
How to Play
- Learning through Play - Use this Strategy based Board Game to Learn Number Operations, Profit, Loss and Simple Percentages. It's a great tool to get kids to enjoy learning math and for the entire family to be part of their learning journey
- Develop Multiple Skills - In addition to academic knowledge, kids acquire essential life skills like problem solving, resource management and financial literacy. They also obtain moral values like mental fortitude, sustainable living and respect for opponents.
- Popular at home or in school - Alpha Steel is just as effective in the classroom to improve cognitive ability and peer learning as it is with the family to reduce screen time and improve social interactions.
- Designed for Engagement - Easy to learn with a kid friendly rulebook and a game tutorial video. Collectible Robot Cards & Fantasy Currency (Azol) raise interest and promote interactivity.
- Intuitive, Inclusive and Replayable - The game has unlimited outcomes for an enhanced experience every time. It is ideal for all kinds of learners and intelligences.
- Operations with numbers
- Cost price and selling price
- Profit and loss
- Mental Maths
- Problem Solving
- Logical Reasoning
- Value for Money
- Resource Allocation & Management
- Mental fortitude
- Sustainable living
- Respect for opponents
As a parent of a special needs child, finding resources that engage him or even tend to his learning pace and choices is very tough. I also find it very tough to interact and provide remedy simply because I don't know where to begin or what is going wrong. The LUMA box helps me work with him at every step of the way to ensure he understands maths and doesn't fear it. Apart from that I find that his communication and creativity are at a new high too. I highly recommend!
Initially I was not sure if learning can actually happen through playing games. We never had such products when we were young. Luma changed my perception and made me believe that it's important to try various mediums for my child to learn. Ranvir not only became faster in his calculations but also could accurately solve the sums mentally. I enjoyed playing the game too with my child. Ranvir never liked math before, but after trying the Luma box his interest totally changed. I'm really looking forward for new games and boxes for my kid.
I really liked the Luma concept very much. Samir, my younger son and me played Guess the Fence game many times, and just did not want to stop. He learned about 2D shapes and its properties really quickly through the game, books and flashcards. My son loved the magic lens and it really made solving word problems on the flashcards really fun. As a whole, It’s a great way of learning.