My wife and I find it really tough to get our children off the iPad or phone. We even had to impose strict rules like no tech on the dinner table. With LUMA, our kids not only enjoy every bit of playtime but also help each other with strategies and ideas. It's great to see everyone in the family getting involved and communicating. As my wife says, truly a wonder in the 21st century!
Tired of traditional workbooks to practice maths? Try our amazing Apply Books and Building Blocks, now in an incredible bundle! Kids will benefit from real world application, interactive problems and out-of-the-box thinking as they engage in unique stories and use maths concepts to complete them!
With this bundle your kids will Learn about Electric Cars and visit an Escape Room to master Class 5 Numeracy, Averages, Decimals, Basic Percentages, Profit and Loss! They will also understand important learning objectives with our Blumer Friends - Easy Peezy, Think Smart, Ask Me and Watch Out - who make learning maths so much fun! Finally, let them become the teacher and test their conceptual knowledge by assessing some mock tests.
You won't need anything else for your kids to master academic concepts and your kids will not want to learn any other way! With Luma World range of products now add WOW to learning!
- Escape Room (Apply Book)
- Bolt: The Electric Car (Apply Book)
- Building Blocks (Book 1) (Concept Guide)
- Building Blocks (Book 2) (Concept Guide)
Fun and Essential Math Concepts - Variety of different engaging activities like Playing an Escape Room and Learning about Electric Cars to help gain academic knowledge and apply it to the real world.
- Inspiring Themes and Cute Characters - Kids love stories! So, we take them on wonderful adventures with adorable friends and get them to do math along the way. Learn and practice concepts, understand the language behind math and read up some fun 'did you knows'.
- Popular at home or in school - These books are as effective in the classroom as they are for revision or homeschooling. Go beyond academic skills by developing cognitive ability, critical thinking and application with creative math problems.
- Innovative Assessment and Outcomes - Kids play the role of a teacher in a fun assignment to test their conceptual understanding and reinforce learning objectives. Educators and parents can use a simple checklist to verify and explain important postulates.
- Practically Sized and High Quallity Paper - A4 sized "Apply Books" and 9.5"x7" sized "Building Blocks" made of high quality Matte Paper and child-safe ink not only make this great to read and write on but a joy to behold for your young ones.
As a parent of a special needs child, finding resources that engage him or even tend to his learning pace and choices is very tough. I also find it very tough to interact and provide remedy simply because I don't know where to begin or what is going wrong. The LUMA box helps me work with him at every step of the way to ensure he understands maths and doesn't fear it. Apart from that I find that his communication and creativity are at a new high too. I highly recommend!
Initially I was not sure if learning can actually happen through playing games. We never had such products when we were young. Luma changed my perception and made me believe that it's important to try various mediums for my child to learn. Ranvir not only became faster in his calculations but also could accurately solve the sums mentally. I enjoyed playing the game too with my child. Ranvir never liked math before, but after trying the Luma box his interest totally changed. I'm really looking forward for new games and boxes for my kid.
I really liked the Luma concept very much. Samir, my younger son and me played Guess the Fence game many times, and just did not want to stop. He learned about 2D shapes and its properties really quickly through the game, books and flashcards. My son loved the magic lens and it really made solving word problems on the flashcards really fun. As a whole, It’s a great way of learning.